Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Classic Equestrian will only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 48 Murphys Road, RD 1 Judgeford, Porirua 5381
Any extra freight charges associated with returning or exchanging products is the customer’s responsibility. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Please enclose the appropriate return postage and packing fee with goods returned for exchange. Please note the return address is an RD delivery.
A full refund will be provided on any item returned to us in the original packaging, unsoiled and in the same condition that you received it, within 7 days of purchase.
Exclusions to this include sale, discounted, clearance items or second hand items, indent orders, custom made items.
Refunds or exchanges cannot be made before we receive the returned goods. Returns made after 7 days or soiled goods will not be eligible for refund or exchange.
When returning an item, please contact us in advance to advise us of the return.
Please package sensibly to avoid damage to the goods. We are unable to compensate for return parcels that are damaged or go missing in transit. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Goods will be exchanged, or an in-store credit given. Credit will not be issued if original packaging and labeling are not intact.
If a product is temporarily out of stock it will be placed on backorder and you will be notified, if an item on backorder cannot be sourced within an agreed time frame we will refund you for that item.
If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy. Faulty goods are discussed with or returned to the supplier for approval before we can repair or replace.
Change of Mind After Purchase
Choose carefully as Classic Equestrian does not refund if you change your mind. If the products are faulty, we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Goods are not as Ordered
Classic Equestrian is happy to EXCHANGE for the correct items provided the following are met:
- Notification is within 7 working days of the purchase or receipt of goods.
- The goods are in their ORIGINAL UNUSED STATE. In other words they are clean, unmarked and with their original tags and packaging intact.
- Alternatively, we can offer a voucher/credit of the value of the purchase (on the day purchased) which will be valid for 6 months.
Goods are faulty if they:
- Are not of an acceptable standard.
- Does not fit for all purposes of supply
- Is not acceptable in appearance and finish
- Is not free from minor defects
- Is not safe
- Is not durable
The above is measured based on what quality the reasonable, objective consumer who is aware of the state and condition of the goods would expect in light of:
- Nature of the goods
- The price
- Any statements on the packaging/labels
- Representations made by salespersons
- Classic Equestrian is not obliged to remedy a faulty product IF the fault is a result of the product being misused or used in a manner that is inconsistent with the way that a reasonable person would use the product.
- If an existing defect is brought to the attention of the customer BEFORE the sale, they cannot return the good and say that it is faulty by means only of that defect
- Are not fit for a particular purpose such as:
- A purpose that the consumer makes known as the purpose the goods are being purchased for.
- A purpose the supplier represents that they are or will be fit for.
- Do not comply with the description or sample.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your bank account within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at: